Monday, April 29, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Summer Collection

I cannot tell you how much I was looking forward to the Lilly Pulitzer Summer line. Several months ago, Lilly posted pictures on their Instagram of their unveiling at their Madison Ave. store and I was counting down the days until it would be available to the public. I honestly don't think I've ever loved a line of theirs more (or a pattern- how gorgeous is Let's Cha Cha?)


I have already move several items to the top of my to-buy list. 

This Delisa Dress is absolutely a non negotiable. 

I simply must own it. 

I'm kind of equally as obsessed with it in coral. 

A few years back I was obsessed with rompers. I've slowly gotten over my love for them, but this Margaret Sweater Roper is too gorgeous to pass up. 

I adore the material and thing the white is so fresh and clean for summer. 

This is my second favorite pattern of the collection (Schooner Blue Dock Hopper). I love the vibrant blue and I'm a sucker for anything with seashells. The photo I saw on Instagram awhile back showed this in a jumpsuit as opposed to a romper and while I loved it, I didn't think I could pull off a jumpsuit. 

Boy am I glad they're showing it in the Colleen Romper


I'm in desperate need of these Lacie Shorts

I'm planning on wearing this entire look of the Fourth of July (Callahan Short and Dusk Top).

Their bathing suits are honestly too cute for words. 

And don't even get me started on how perfect this Caldwell Dress is. 

What are your favorite pieces from their new collection?

1 comment:

  1. I stopped by the Lilly store this afternoon and checked out the new line! I got some Callahans and a Wynn top from last season on final sale! I saw those firework shorts though and thought they were ADORABLE! Might have to go back...

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs