Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Max(ied) Out

I love maxi dresses. When they first came out a few years ago, I thought I was too short to pull them off. But the truth is, if you find the proper proportions there is a maxi for everyone! I love them for spring because the length gives a little extra warmth when the temps dip slightly at night.

Lately I've been pinning maxi dresses like crazy, here are a few of my favorite looks.



These looks give me inspiration to find the perfect maxi for spring! 

What are your thoughts on maxi dresses?


3 comments:

  1. I love maxi dresses too! Target & Forever 21 have cute ones right now

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love all of these looks! I'm super short so it's harder to rock the trend but I still try- hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same as you...always thought I was too short and looked awkward in maxis. I bought my first one recently, a Lilly one, and love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs