Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social

Getting this one in just under the wire. It's be a very long while since I've done a Sunday Social but this weeks questions are too good not to respond to. 

What's your shopping weakness? 
Gosh I don't even know where to begin. My top five would probably have to be Lululemon, Kate Spade, Tory Burch, Lilly Pulitzer, and J.Crew. The rate at which I check these websites is seriously alarming, I think I know their merchandise as well as their employees at this point! 

What is your food weakness? 
Sushi, Mexican, or Italian. 

What is your go to movie when nothing is on? 
I watch more series of shows, I'll put on Sex and the City a lot. But my go to movie would probably be my all time fav, Breakfast at Tiffany's. 

What is your go to breakfast food?
I'm such a creature of habit, I have a bowl of Special K every single morning. 

Do you drink coffee? If so how do you take it?
I used to mainly be a slave to Starbucks and never had anything else, but I hardly ever have time in the morning before work (my order there is a tall/grande nonfat vanilla latte). But lately I've had to make do with the coffee at work, I take it with skim milk and two sugars. 

Here is what others had to say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs