Thursday, April 4, 2013

Vic TOR ious

I feel like every spring and summer I fall head over heels for Tory Burch's collection. That's not to say that I don't adore her fall and winter clothing and accessories, but I feel like the warmer months showcase more personality. (Or maybe it's just because I prefer summer clothes). Well I recently did a little Tory damage and had to share my latest loves. 

Last spring I purchased a pair of Tory Burch Miller Sandals in brown. I cannot even tell you how much I lived in them. I've had several people ask me if they hurt my feet (I've literally been approached by three strangers about this) but they were the most comfortable pair of flip flops I owned. I was planning on buying another pair of brown ones for this year but was upset to see they aren't making them with the gold medallion (they only have them in snake skin) this season. So I opted for the black leather pair.  

If you are contemplating purchasing them, I highly recommend them! (Order a half size up)

While I was in Nordstrom I also fell in love with this pair of Britton Wedges

I thought long and hard about which color to buy but ultimately ended up going with the flamingo pink. The heel is a great height, will be ideal for sundresses, it gives enough of a lift but not too high to wear during the day. 

Even though I've just purchased a great deal of Tory merchandise, I still have my eye on a few other items. 

I've been lusting after these Retro Sunglasses for months! 

I've been holding off on buying them until it gets warm (even though I wear sunglasses all year long- they only feel like a necessity when it's hot out). 

I'm also dying for this Slouchy Stacked Logo Tote

I think it would be the perfect summer bag! 

Any Tory items you're thinking about buying? 

1 comment:

  1. I've been debating whether or not to order the tan leather Miller sandals.. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs