Thursday, April 11, 2013

What I'm Loving

Yet again I need to apologize for being MIA. This past week, well few weeks, have been absolutely crazy. (Seriously, I've been in four different cities in two weeks). So I have barely had a moment to catch my breath, let alone write a few posts, but I promise to try and be better! So anywho, lately I've been giving into my vices quite frequently and it's certainly putting me in a better mood. Here are a few of the things I'm really loving right now 

Gorgeous spring flowers (and the lovely weather that is accompanying them) 


Froyo- nectar from heaven 

Private Practice on Netflix- after completing my Mad Men recap, I've moved on to rewatching Private Practice. It's such an amazing show and Addison's wardrobe is seriously amazing 

Getting back into running- Last weekend I visited Lauren in NYC and attended my first SoulCycle class. While I love my spinning classes at home, this seriously took it to another level. (If you haven't heard of it, you need to check it out celebs and models swear by it- Lauren has seen at least five a-list stars in her classes). It kicked my butt (no kidding, I'm still feeling it) but it was amazing. They incorporate dancing and great music into the workout so the 45 minutes fly by. Plus you can burn up to 700 calories in a single session. So after that, and with the welcome arrival of beautiful weather, I'm kicking off my outdoor running season again. I'm ridiculously sore from all this activity this week but am so excited to be starting again. 

Sundresses. The weather has actually been hot here the past few days (think 90 degrees) so I'm loving sundresses at the moment. Stay tuned for the dresses I'm currently coveting. 

What are you loving lately? 

2 comments:

  1. How amazing is Soul Cycle. I am obsessed. It's my favorite workout in the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love spin classes, so Soul Cycle is on my bucket list! I've also recently gotten back into running some! Just found your cute blog...now following!

    Stop by mine and say hi sometime!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs