Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Birchbox: May

Birchbox time again, friends. This month I was a little disappointed, it was pretty slim pickins but think the theme is pretty cool. This month is was all about you and you're apparently supposed to be able to edit your settings so they know what kind of samples you like receiving in your boxes each month. 


COOLA: Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face: This mineral sunblock is infused with organic antiaging ingredients like evening primrose extract and borage seed oil. -I'm excited to try this since I'm ashamed to admit that I never use SPF on my face (I know I know, no lectures please). 

Sumital: Color Contrast Eyeliner: Inspired by traditional Indian formulas, this velvety liner glides on easily and lasts for hours. 

Klorane: Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk: Beloved by celebs this award-winning formula adds tons of texture and helps revive second-day styles. -I'm not much of a dry shampoo girl, I've actually never used it because I'm religious about washing my hair every day so I doubt I'll try this. 

Marvis: Classic Mint Toothpaste: A stylish Italian import with an invigorating peppermint flavor. -I used this this past weekend and it was delicious and the perfect travel size. 

What did you get in your Birchbox this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs