Friday, May 10, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

Wednesday night I came home from work and was greeted by the new In Style magazine. A friend of mine gave me a subscription to it for Christmas and I am embarrassed to admit I have been negligent with my reading. I have, no joke, five of them piled up in my room, un opened. So I decided Wednesday that I would take my shower early (practically as soon as I walked in the door) and dedicate the entire night to catching up on my reading (and indulging in a few of my other guilty pleasures). Here are a few of the things that never fail to put me in a good mood. 


The world moves so quickly and it's easy to get wrapped up in what we're doing and to forget to take a little time for ourselves. 

Aside from catching up on my much needed magazine reading, I also got to get caught up on my shows (New Girl and The Mindy Project are like crack to me). 

I dedicated a little time to my, dying for a manicure, hands. 

When Froyo isn't available to me (or I'm too lazy to go get it), Baskin Robins rainbow sherbet is great stand in. It's been my favorite since I was a little girl. 

And finally, after spending some wonderful quality time with myself, I hunkered down nice and early and read my book. 

What do you do to pamper yourself? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs