Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's Okay Thursday

This week it's okay...

-That I've hit the snooze button every day.

-To have constantly forgotten which day of the week it actually is. (Is it Friday yet). 

-To already be planning outfits for my Memorial Day getaway

-To still be listening to The Great Gatsby soundtrack on loop. (It's also great to workout to!) 

-To be way too excited to the finale of Scandal tonight...I might even watch it live. 

-To get really annoyed by people who #hashtag on Facebook- IT'S SERVES NO PURPOSE! 

-To consider passive aggressively posting this on Facebook, as well 

-To still be thinking about this article- it makes me feel old. 

-To be very sad that "It's Okay Thursday" will be no more in a few weeks. 

Here's what others had to say 


3 comments:

  1. I hate hashtags on FB. It's the worst. Do people not realize it doesn't serve any purpose?!?! lol. I've already started planning my outfits for vacation in September. It's such a girl thing! Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an acquaintance who hashtags every little thing. Its so annoying to the point where I feel like blocking her.

    Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always pre-plan outfits for trips- makes it that much easier to pack too! I haven't seen The Great Gatsby yet, but definitely looking forward to it- guess I'll have to check out the music too!

    Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs