Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Statement Earrings

Since one of my resolutions this year was to expand my jewelry collection, I have spent a great deal of time trying to look for the perfect pieces to add to my collection. But I've noticed I gravitate more toward statement necklaces and bracelets, I've rarely bought earrings. It's not that I don't love earrings, because I do, but for some reason I tend to pair a bigger necklace with a simple neckline instead of opting for chunky earrings. But I've resolved myself to attempt to try and mix it up. Here are some of the statement earrings I'd love to add to my collection. 






What are your thoughts on statement earrings? 

1 comment:

  1. these are all gorgeous! i never wear chunky earrings like this because they pull on my lobes but you have inspired me to step outside the box :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs