Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Updated What's in Your Bag?

Last week on Instagram I noticed several of my favorite blogs participating in "what's in my purse" tags. I have a confession, I'm obsessed with posts about what people have in their bags. I don't know what it is, but I love to see what people carry with them everyday (plus it's such eye candy to get to see what different kind of handbags people have). If you're like me and love these posts you have to check out purseblog's posts. I've done a few posts on this before (see here and here) but I thought it was time to do an update (with real photos this time). So here you go! 

The Staples 
1. Wallet
2. Phone
3. Checkbook 
4. Keys 
5. Kindle: I carry this with me everywhere because I have an irrational fear of getting stuck somewhere with nothing to do

Sunglasses: Would you believe I carry five different pairs with me at all times. I definitely need a new system. But in the morning I'm trying to hard to get out of the house on time, I can't spare a few minutes to decide which pair I want to wear that day, so I keep them with me at all times. (In high school I carried every textbook with me at all times and rarely put things in my locker, just n case I needed them. It's a wonder I didn't have scoliosis). 

In Case of Emergency: This Lilly cosmetic case carries everything I could possibly need on a daily basis. 


1. Gum
2. Brush
3.Chapstick
4. Essential Duplicates of Makeup (bronzer, coverup, ect.)
5. Aspirin (plus other essential medicine) 
6. Lotion
7. Hand Sanitizer 
8. Floss
9. Headphones
10. Nail File/ Nail Clippers 
11. Spare iPhone Charger 
12. Blister Blocker
13. Bandaids 
14. Eyedrops 

One of my students last year gave me this adorable bag as an end of the year gift and I use it to keep spare lipgloss. 

So, what's in your bag??

3 comments:

  1. So much fun! I love how you have so many pairs of shades with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blister blocker & the floss are brilliant! Adding those to my emergency bag!

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog! It is such a small school, I can't believe that you went to Washington College too! It is a great school with many benefits, but it is definitely not good for education. I appreciate the kind words you left in your comment on my blog. They really mean a lot to me! Transferring is quite scary but everyone support makes it a lot easier! I am so excited to become a teacher! It is nice to know exactly what I finally want to do with my life.

    I love this post! what's in your bag posts always fascinate me too!

    Happy Thursday!
    xoxo
    mQs
    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs