Monday, May 20, 2013

Wedged Out

Wedges are a summer essential, to me. I'm very particular about wedges in the winter because I feel like they often times can look cheap or too trendy, but summer wedges are easier to pull off. They're obviously more comfortable than regular pumps, and give off a nice laid back feeling. They're the perfect thing to pair with a cute sundress, or ever a great pair of shorts. I'm thrilled the wedge seasons has finally begun! Here are five pairs I'm loving at the moment.
Wedges

(Clockwise from Left) 
Jack Rogers USA Clare Wedge- Ella Moss Platform Shoes- J.Crew Summer Sandals- J.Crew Espadrille WedgesJack Rogers USA Marbella Mid Espadrille

The Jack Rogers Clare Wedge is too cute for words. It's a more formal option to their other wedges.

Ella Moss's Evelyn Wedges are gorgeous. I love the detail on the heel. These could easily be transitioned into the fall! (They also come in red)

I recently purchased a pair of the J.Crew Summer Sandals and seriously love them. They're a great height, so they won't make a sundress look too skimpy, but still add enough of a lift to elongate your leg. I got the nude in hopes they will go with everything.

The J.Crew Espadrille is so cute. I love the modern take on a classic shoe. The lacing element adds such a fun, feminine touch to them.

I own a pair of Jack Rogers wedges already and literally live in them. They are the most comfortable pair of wedges I own. The pair I have has a high heel height but I'm liking these because I think they'll be easier to wear with dressed. I'm definitely looking to add a few more pairs to my closet this summer!

What wedges are you into this season? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying for a pair of the J. Crew Espadrille! Seriously too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love wedges! these pairs are too cute. toms surprisingly has a lot of cute wedge options this season, too! http://www.toms.com/womens/shoes/wedges/c?view=all

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs