Friday, June 14, 2013

Beach Bag Necessities

Now that summer is in full swing I have lots of trips to the beach and pool in my immediate future. Here are the main items I simply cannot live without.Beach Bag Necessities


1. Sunglasses: A good pair of sunglasses is without a doubt the most important summer accessory. These Karen Walker sunglasses are to-die for.
2. Good magazines
3. Sunscreen: I am not one to usually wear sunscreen, yes I know how terrible that is for me, but in Charleston I got the worst sunburn in the world and was peeling for weeks. So for the rest of the season I plan to lather it on
4. A hat: when your face just cannot take anymore more sun a hat is the answer. This Harding Lane one is too cute for words.
5. Kindle Paperwhite: I've professed my love for my kindle dozens of times, but am less than thrilled with it when I can't read my books in the sun! I'm planning on investing in the paperwhite so I won't have to buy my books twice
6. Towel
7. Evian Spray 
8. Earbuds 

What necessities can you not live without?

2 comments:

  1. That Harding Lane cap is too cute for words! It would be perfect for causal summer days. And those Karen Walker sunnies...swoon! Totally wished I had the money to purchase a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been big on sunscreen either-- I tend to get really tan and don't usually burn. Last summer I decided I should wear it anyways though and wore 30 all summer--I still got just as tan!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs