Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Birchbox: June

This months Birchbox came a little early, and it is good! I've already tried a few of the products and I'm in love. I will most certainly be purchasing them in their full size option. 


Birchbox+ Color Club: Wanderlust Collection: Exclusive neon pastel shades inspired by four of our favorite cities

Davines: Love Smoothing Shampoo: A gentle shampoo packed with moisturizing Indian fig extract and olive oil

LAQA & Co: Lil' Lip Duo: A Birchbox exclusive, these pencils have a creamy texture, satiny finish, and minty kick

suki: Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser: Two-in-one cleanser and exfoliator that magically lathers and smells deliciously lemony. (This is amazing and smells incredible) 

Davines: Love Smoothing Conditioner: Rich, aromatic conditioner formulated with nourishing borage seed oil

Davines: Oi/Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion: An antioxidant-packed potion to instantly tame frizz and strengthen hair over time

2 comments:

  1. i cancelled my subscription a few months ago because I felt like my boxes were a little skimpy. it seems like every box since i quit has been fabulous! maybe i need to rethink this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my box and can't wait to try the suki cleanser, it smells SO good!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs