Monday, June 10, 2013

Charleston Recap

So it's been quite awhile since I last posted. Things have just be crazy lately with school ending and I feel like I haven't had a spare moment on the weekends to catch up with everything. But I'm lucky enough to have this week off so hopefully I'll be able to regroup and get a little ahead of the game. 

Over Memorial Day weekend, I went to Charleston with one of my oldest and dearest friends (shout out to Elizabeth). 

It was the greatest trip and Charleston was everything and more everyone told me it would be. It's safe to say, owning a beach house there is on my future agenda. 

Friday night they picked me up at the airport and we went right out on the town. We went to, hands down, the coolest bar I've ever been to, The Rarebit. 


It's designed like a retro diner. They serve breakfast food well into the evening and have the most amazing drinks I've ever had. 

Check out these gorgeous copper cups. This Moscow Mule was pure heaven! 

We also visited The Cocktail Club 

Checkout the outdoor space

We spent every day at the Sullivan's Island

The next night we went to Halls Stake House

Recognize this place?

It's the movie theater from The Notebook

And on Memorial Day we walked around King Street and shopped 
Check out this adorable man dazzling us with his musical talent 


How long until I get to go back?



4 comments:

  1. I'm loving those copper cups too!

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to visit Charleston and I was just talking to a friend about it! I wanted to let you know I nominated your blog for the Liebster award and the info is on my blog post about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charleston is so gorgeous and I love all of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, those copper cups are gorgeous!!

    I have not yet been to Charleston but it is on my list!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs