Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Coo Coo for Lu Lu

I've spoke of my love for Lululemon more times than I can count. It's honestly an addiction. I check that website religiously and constantly have at least two items on my wishist. It's kind of my favorite outfit to wear. Their clothes are incredibly comfortable, flattering, and perfect for working out. Since I love to run during the summer I've decided to allow myself to go on a bit of a shopping spree. These are the items I'm currently lusting after. 

I have the Free to Be tank from another season and love it. Wouldn't mind adding another one to my closet.

This striped Cool Racerback tank is amazing. 

This is my favorite. This Swiftly Tech Racerback tank is perfect for running. 

I bought the Fly Away Tamer Headband in this pattern a few weeks ago and am obsessed with it and this is the only top they are showing online in it. I'd really love a racerback top in it but I'd definitely settle for this No Limits Tank. They might have other options in stores. 

Lulu's crops are without a doubt the best I've ever found. I own several pairs and cannot get enough. The Run Inspire Crop's are my favorite. 

I much prefer to run in crops (yes, even in the sweltering summer heat) but needed to invest in a cute pair of basic shorts  for the kickball team I'm joining in July (I think my rainbow of Nike shorts might be a little too much). These Breeze by Shorts will be perfect! 

What are your favorite Lulu pieces at the moment. 



1 comment:

  1. I am loving the color and pattern of that new no limits tank! So cute! I prefer to run in crops too but I have a friend who loves the breeze by shorts.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs