Monday, June 17, 2013

Currently Coveting: Summer Wishlist

I have been guilty of one too many shopping sprees over the past few weeks. And my appetite is only growing. It doesn't help that summer clothes are my favorite to buy and I think it's the best time of year to showcase your accessories. Here are a few things I have either recently added, or plan on adding, to my closet soon. 
Summer Wishlist

1. Rebecca Minkoff Jayden Satchel: I really wanted to find a fun summer bag and this one was perfect. I ordered it last week and she should be arriving in the next few days
2. Loren Hope Samba Necklace: I'm drooling over all of the Loren Hope pieces right now. This necklace would be the perfect addition to a plain black dress 
3. Harding Lane Hat: This is so cute I can't even stand it
4. Loren Hope Petra Cuff: This bracelet is to die for
5. Jack Rogers: I'm in love with everything cork lately and these are no exception. I'm dying for this pair
6. Loren Hope Clara Earrings: I'm trying to work on adding more statement earrings to my collection and these would be perfect 
7. J.Crew Bathing Suit: I've been wanting a one piece for awhile now (perfect for nannying at the baby pool) and this one is beyond words. I ordered it a few weeks ago and love it! 
8. Loren Hope Corrin Bracelet: Turquoise is one of my favorite summer colors to add to pretty much any outfit and this bracelet would be the perfect touch
9. Westward Learning Children of California Sunglasses: My style icon Olivia Palermo has be rocking these a lot lately and I think they're great. Plus the concept behind them is pretty fabulous, check them out! 

What's on your summer wishlist?


2 comments:

  1. Love that lilac Rebecca Minkoff!! Pretty picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Loran Hope jewelry, that's a definite must for summer!

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs