Tuesday, July 23, 2013

It's a Boy!

It's a bouncing baby boy for the royal couple!! 


I would be lying if I said I wasn't a tiny bit disappointed, I was hoping for a girl (and hoping even more that Victoria was in that name somewhere). But I'm still thrilled! Thoughts on a name? I'm at a loss since I was predicting a girl. 

Here are a few necessities for the little man: 

A Proper Pram 

Orbit Infant Stroller (This baby even comes with a paparazzi shield- that may come in handy!)

An Actual Silver Spoon 


Magic Slippers 


For His Public Appearances 

For Playing Around the Castle 

Prince William already surprised the new bundle of joy, and his proud mama, with this little trinket from Harrods. Pretty cute huh? 

I can't tell who's more excited, me or the royal couple? 



1 comment:

  1. I love those little mocs! I was totally hoping for a girl, though! Their first family photo was absolutely precious though!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs