Monday, July 1, 2013

Six Months Down!

Can you believe we're halfway through 2013?!

This month jewelry wise I tried to focus on bracelets and earrings (since I feel like I've spent a good deal of time scoping out necklaces).
I did manage to pick these babies up though, I first bought the tortoise one then fell in love with the turquoise.

I also purchased this J.Crew cork bangle. 


I haven't been reading as much as I would like, but I did manage to finish Emily Giffin's Baby Proof. It's safe to say Giffin is hands down my favorite author and I have read everything else she has written but was never really that interested in this story. I've picked it up several times but always found something else that struck my fancy a little more. The premise never really seemed like something I could identify with. Well it was very pleasantly surprised! (I don't know why though since Emily's books are always so good). But this story was about Claudia, a semi newlywed, who has a shared view on children with her husband- they don't want them. Until one day Claudia's husband realizes that he does actually want to be a parent. I really couldn't put it down! If you've been hesitant just like me about this one, I suggest giving it a chance. 

Looking for book suggestions for the month of July, have you read anything good lately?? 

1 comment:

  1. I recently finished Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg and Commencement by J. Courtney Sullivan. They were both extremely good books, and I would recommend both!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs