Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Perfect Tips

Confession: I have a bit of a nail polish addiction. 

I'm constantly scouting what other girls are sporting. I think the summer is the best time to try and experiment with different colors. Here are a few of my absolute favorites, that I swear by:

A woman I work with introduced me to this in the spring (it was one of their seasonal spring colors) and I have continued to get it on my toes all summer, when I get my biweekly pedicure. It's a very pale lilac that can sometimes appear light pink

 My mom got this a few weeks back and I fell in love with it, I immediately had to order it online. It's the perfect shade of bright pink.

I first read about this in Kate Spade's coffee table book, calling it the perfect red. I knew I had to try it. I've been obsessed ever since. It's bright enough for the summer, with just a hint of orange (yet still works during the holiday season). I have to tell you, I've never gotten so many compliments on any nail color.

I saw the above pic on Tumblr and was determined to find this shade. After scouring Essie's website, I finally found it. I love it! I feel kind of bold wearing blue nail polish, but somehow I think it's pretty chic (plus, in my opinion, you can get away with more adventurous colors during the summer)

This is my go to color when I don't know what else to get. Similar to Go Ginza, it can appear pink or purple depending on the light, but is a much deeper shade. It's the ultimate summer shade!

What are your favorite nail polish colors?

3 comments:

  1. yay i love this post! i am addicted to nail polish too and essie is of course my fav! but when I go get a manicure, I have to go with the gel polish - it lasts for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually stick to reds and pinks. I hardly venture out. I also love clambake!

    Xoxo,

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tory! So glad I found your blog I just love it. And I am a lot nail polish obsessed. I love the color Jill picked for her wedding Essie Haute as Hello!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs