Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Trendy Tuesday: One Piece Bathing Suits

For the past few summers I've been telling myself I'm going to purchase a one piece, they're just so many cute options out there! Since I'm spending a great deal of time at the baby pool this summer, with the little ones, my standard bikinis aren't the most practical options. So I finally took the plunge and bought two new suits. I haven't worn a one piece in forever but once I put one back on I realized why they're making such a comeback these days- they're so comfortable! Chasing the crazy girls around the pool is much easier now! 

Here are the two options I added to my wardrobe lately.





What are your thoughts on one pieces? Would you rock one? 

2 comments:

  1. Love those two suits! I keep saying I want to try a one-piece too but I just never get around to going and trying some on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a white La Blanca one piece I love it! It's strapless and a sweetheart neckline and super flattering--I've even worn it under skirts a few times, haha!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs