Thursday, August 22, 2013

August Birchbox

I know I skipped my July Birchbox, I may post my loot later this month, but I figured August was more interesting at this point. Here are this months goodies:


Harvey Price: Eau Flirt: 
What: Loaded with fresh citrus and jasmine notes, this fanciful scent is irresistible
How: Spritz onto pulse points and, if you're feeling saucy, backs of knees 

Juicy Beauty: Oil-Free Moisturizer
What: Oil-free lotion hydrates oily and blemish-prne skin with natural antioxidants and hyaluronic acid 
How: Morning and night, apply a think layer to clean face, neck, and décolleté 

ModelCo: Party Proof Lipstick
What: A semi-matte lipstick that delivers both hydration and lasting pigment 
How: One coat will do, but feel free to layer it on for extra richness 

Whish: Exfoliating Body Wash
What: A coconut-rich scrub that brightens and exfoliated with sugar cane and bamboo powder 
How: Massage generously into skin while showering. A great way to prep skin for self-tanner 

Whish: Hair Inhibiting Deodorant Swipes
What: From the shaving pros at Whish, these wipes tackle odor and slow hair growth in one swipe 
How: Sweep across your underarms in the morning or whenever you need a refresher 

Since I enjoy getting Birchbox so much I've contemplated getting a subscription to popsugars boxes. It's a little more expensive but you get actual objects, as opposed to samples, so I'm thinking it might be worth it in the end. Does anyone get popsugar boxes? What are your thoughts/have you heard about them? 

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Ipsy? I got my mom a 3 month subscription and she loved it. Same price as birchbox!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs