Friday, August 16, 2013

Miracle Pants

I love white jeans, I mean really love them...on other people. I think they are so incredibly chic and are one of the most timeless summer pieces. But I hate how I look in them. I own several pairs and try them on but am never happy with how I look. I don't know what it is, I guess there isn't the secruity that comes with darker denim to hide the flaws. I feel like everything is magnified in white jeans. But I never give up. I try them on whenever I see them and have searched high and low for the perfect pair, and I finally found them! 

Thursday night I took a trip to the mall and made my obligatory stop at Lilly. I had heard how great their "jeans" were so on a whim I tried on the Worth Skinny Minis

OH MY GOD- AMAZING! I've never worn a more comfortable pair of pants (including J.Crew pixie pants- which I've pretty much been obsessed with since my freshman year in college), these are heaven. They feel more like a legging than a jean but aren't too tight light a jegging. All in all they're simply fabulous. I need to buy the navy pair pronto. 

Do you have issues with white jeans? What ones to you swear by? Have you tried Lilly's Worth Skinny Minis? 

3 comments:

  1. I love Lilly's Worth Skinny Mini jeans! I have a pair in a neon coral color, and although the color isn't the best for me, the fit is AMAZING!!! I'm hoping to snag the white pair in the sale on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing raving reviews! I'm going to have to try a pair out!

    Btw, do you have an email I can reach you at?

    Xoxo,

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love Lilly, I've never tried on their jeans. They just came out with a gold pair for Fall which I'm kinda in love with, although I don't know if I'd have the guts to wear them!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs