Thursday, August 15, 2013

The World Is Flat

During the summer all I wear are flip flops (much to disdain of my dad, who hates feet) but, in my opinion, it's too hot to wear anything else. But as the department stores are ramming down my throat, the summer is fading quickly and before we know it it will be too chilly for open toed shoes. I'm an avid boot girl in the fall and winter. I mean I wear those puppies out (particularly in the winter when it's too cold for any other option). But the fall is the perfect time for one of my favorite kinds of shoes, flats. 

Confession time: I have awful feet. Anyone who knows me is probably laughing right now because they know exactly what I'm talking about. I have really long toes and my feet are ridiculously sensitive (I carry bandaids in my purse because of the rate at which I get blisters). So I'm really picky about the perfect flats. I like them to be malleable, so they move with my foot, as opposed to resist against them. I also prefer when the fabric or leather isn't too thick. So I've scouted high and low and have located three pairs of shoes I must have this fall: 

I'm not a huge fan of the Reva's because they really hurt my feet but these are absolute heaven. I wore them constantly last fall/winter. This year she's come out with tons of different colors and I'm already dying. 


I've learned that pretty much any flat with elastic around the top of the shoe will most likely be very comfortable. I've been dying for these shoes for a year and must have them for the fall. I think the leopard would go with everything! 


But the shoe I haven't stopped thinking about are Tieks. I want pretty much every color. They also have the added bonus of being able to fold up and stash away in your purse (which will definitely come in handy for this girl) 

What are your favorite fall flats? 

1 comment:

  1. I have been kicking myself for so long for not ordering the Caroline nude flats when they went on sale this past spring! I might have to splurge on a pair this year!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs