Friday, September 27, 2013

Currently Coveting: Fall Favorites

Fall is one of the best times to shop, in my opinion. Which means that I have many things on my wish list. Here are a few of the items I'm dying for

Tory Burch is the ultimate when it comes to ballet flats. I have so many pairs and they're pretty much the only thing I wear when it's too warm for boots. I'm dying for all three of these. 

Leopard flats are a wardrobe staple. (I have two pairs already!) But these are pure perfection. 

I have a pair of her Caroline Flats from last year and they are my favorite (they're much more comfortable than her Reva's) so a pair in black is a must have. 

I also have heard her Eddie Ballet Flats are super comfortable. I also love how understated they are. 

I'm a little bit of a jacket whore. I believe that a girl can never have too many. I have about five or six everyday jackets/coats for the fall and winter but for some reason don't have a dress coat that I really love. 

This Zara coat is perfect. It's sophisticated and elegant but still edgy and hip. Wouldn't hate finding this baby under my Christmas tree! 

These heels are at the very top of the list and may be purchased as early as this weekend. I'm dying over them! 

I'm already thinking about Thanksgiving outfits and I'm mildly obsessed with this Elizabeth McKay shirt. (Yes those are deer heads). 

I'm looking for the perfect pair of booties (more on that to come) and I think this Matt Bernson pair might be just what I'm looking for. 



My longtime search for the perfect black suede boots may finally have come to an end. Feast your eyes on these babies! 

I've been neglecting my love for lululemon, kind of like how I'm neglecting my love of working out (but I wouldn't every say I really loved that so much). And even though it's starting to get dark earlier (ew) I'm determined to get back into my routine. And what better way to motivate myself than by buying new workout gear? 


This baby will be mine. 

I think I would wear this even with jeans! Unfortunately the stripe is sold out online but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed they have it in the store. 

This is absolutely amazing and I must own it immediately. 
A girl can never have too many crops. I usually wear the Inspire Crops but I think it's time to mix it up a little. 

So basically a lot of shoes...What are you lusting after this fall??

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, this is my 1st time visiting and I think you're building a wonderful, fun blog. And, I love what you love. xx's Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought those first two pairs of Revas! the Caroline's are so comfy! I also am lusting after that Elizabeth Mckay Top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out Ash Jalouse suede ankle booties, I think you will like them and they are super comfortable

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs