Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Trendy Tuesday: Army Strong

I have to give credit where credit is due, Momma was the one to suggest a camo themed Trendy Tuesday because it is absolutely everywhere this season. I guess I haven't been paying enough attention, but I hadn't noticed this trend until my mom brought it to my attention. I have to be honest, I'm not a huge fan. I own exactly one piece of camo clothing, a baseball hat from college (which is mainly meaningful since I went to a rural school where hunting is a big part of the culture) which I do love but mainly for more sentimental reasons. I've never been a proponent of camouflage, preferring to see it on those who actually need to disguise themselves, but I'm starting to think that subtle hints of it might actually be cute. If I were to wear it here is how: 

This is my favorite camo piece. I think the C. Wonder clutch alone is adorable, but 





This trend is definitely growing on me. What do you think of camo?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs