Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday Whereabouts

When I announced that I was moving to NYC I had several requests to do a few posts on updates of what I've been doing in the city. Selfishly, one of the reasons I love keeping a blog is to almost have a public journal that I get to share and hear feedback on.  So I thought it would be fun to do a series of posts about where and what I'm doing around town (so down the road I can look back and always have the special memories documented). 

I apologize for those of you who follow me on Instagram, this may be a little redundant! 

I'm lucky enough to live close to Riverside Park and get to see these gorgeous views while I run!  


 Late night Pinkberry deliveries. 


 Living so close to Lincoln Center was so amaze during fashion week. I got to stop by and check out all the action! 

My first friday in the city I got off work early and got to get a little "me time" in and enjoy a much needed mani/pedi. 


And I get to explore the city more and more every day! 


4 comments:

  1. you're gonna love it!! I just came back from NYC 2 weeks ago!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the sunshine award! Your blog brings sunshine to my day every day! Cheers

    Whitney
    Nominated you here: http://bit.ly/1bzTaZF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your photos you included in this post! It sounds like you're having a wonderful time in NYC, I am sure you will love it there!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you're having a fab time! What a beautiful view while you run!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs