Friday, September 13, 2013

Zany for Zara

Want to know one of the best things about living in NYC? Having Zara readily available. I mean how great is that store?? I think it's the perfect blend of trendy and classic. 

I dangerously have one literally steps away from my subway stop so I have made several trips (maybe two or three or four...) in the last week. This could be a very good thing or a very bad thing it's that convenient. 

Here are a few of the pieces I have on my wish list at the moment: 


I have to have this coat. It's beyond adorable on and is a great weight. (It runs on the small side so I would size up if you're thinking about it- plus it's always a good idea to have a little extra room in jackets for bulky sweaters). 


I saw these flats on another blog and have yet to get them out of my head. Just my lucky they had every size but mine in the store so I'm going to have to resort to ordering them online, but are they not gorgeous? (They also come in black). 


I started lusting after this coat before I saw the one above- I love the buckle detail around the neck. 

I'm a sucker for anything with a bow on it. How great are these shoes


I bought this top in black and navy on Friday. (Confession: I have about seven different versions of this shirt is various colors by different brands so I knew I had to get this). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs