Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Click Your Heels Three Times

I consider myself more of a purse girl but lately I've been drooling over shoes. There's something so magical about a beautiful pair of glass slippers, they can make any girl feel like a princess.

I just bought these babies for Thanksgiving. I'm a sucker for anything with a bow (and they were such a great deal). 



Sunday I went to Kate Spade and fell in love with way too many pairs of shoes. 

These Netta Booties are amazing. I love the subtle bow detail and hint of gold on the heel. (I'd go with the black). Safe to say these beauties have made their way to the Christmas list. 


These gorgeous heels are aptly names the "Happy Pumps". They are perfection in person 

I'm a sucker for sparkly shoes, I just think they scream holidays. These look like so much fun. 

Normally these wouldn't stand out to me, but I think they would be a great, chic option for a night out. 





I love anything this animal print 

How gorgeous is the color?

What shoes are you loving at the moment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs