Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Dear Santa...

I don't know about you, but writing my Christmas list is a fun, yet daunting process. I'm constantly seeing pieces that I want to buy, but when it comes time to actually catalog them all I can't seem to find/remember a single thing I really want. (Plus I'm pretty sure I make some things up in my head and am never able to find said item because well…it doesn't exist). This year I tried to be proactive and write a list toward the end of November but come Christmas time I had forgotten all but three items I included. (Which makes me realize I must not really want them if I forgot about them).

I have two vices since moving to the city, Soulcycle and Drybar. Having someone else do your hair is my favorite kind of luxury. I'm dying for Santa to give me a Drybar monthly subscription. They come in two different packages: 
The Barfly ($140): Which is four different blowouts and 10% off of all their products 
The Regular ($75): Which is two different blowouts and 10% off their products 

I've been in a boots mood for awhile now, because, well it's too cold to wear anything else. 


I've had my eye on this Marc Jacobs bag for awhile now and I've got my fingers crossed it shows up under the tree! 


And finally, this beauty. Please, oh please, Santa, I promise I've been good this year…

What are the main items on your list this year? 



1 comment:

  1. I asked for that Prada bag too! I wear my Frye Melissa boots almost everyday now and love them, so warm and comfortable! Dry Bar is quite addictive, I have such thick hair it's so nice having someone else do it!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs