Thursday, February 6, 2014

Drybar Hairdryer Review

So a few days ago I asked everyone's opinion on whether or not a quality Blowdryer was worth the investment. I debated it for a few days and ultimately decided to bite the bullet and go for it. My thought process was that it was something that I would us everyday so I could justify spending some money on it. Plus I think the health of your hair is so important because there really is only so much you can do to correct damage. 



It arrived early the week and I was dying to try it. Let me just tell you- it's worth every penny! It dries incredibly quickly (I have ridiculously thick hair and it would take me forever, in the past) and actually makes your hair softer. I'm not exaggerating when I say that when I finished I actually felt like I had been to Drybar. If you're contemplating this purchase, I say go for it! 

3 comments:

  1. I have so much hair, and it's super curly, so I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sent a Hana hair dryer last year to review. I never would have spent the money on it, but now that I've used it for so long, I can definitely see why someone would spend the money on a nice hair dryer!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs