Friday, March 7, 2014

Red Carpet Wrap Up- Oscars

I know I'm a few days late on posting these, I was rigorously typing during the red carpet then got to caught up in the actual show to finish up my post. But, finally, here are my picks for best and worst dressed: 

Best:
Lupia

I think I have a new fashion crush. I was dying over her Golden Globes dress and now this. I can't even handle how perfect this is. The baby blue is exquisite and can we please take a moment to discuss how flawless the headband is?! I'm obsessed with this look.


Olivia Wilde


How is it possible that someone who is almost nine months pregnant can look better than I will on my wedding day?

Kristin Cavallari

She's one of my all time favorite fashion idols and her Alexander McQueen look was stunning. The hair, the shoulders, the makeup, perfection!!

Jennifer Lawrence

I'm obsessed with this dress, but haven't we seen this before? I swear we have. I do have to say the hair didn't do it for me, and wearing the necklace backwards was last years trend…

Anne Hathaway

Now I know this dress didn't receive the most glowing of reviews but I loved it. I thought it was the perfect look for the reigning Best Supporting Actress to pass the torch. It wasn't over the top or attention getting, since last year was her year, and it looked great on her. I'm not usually a fan of her fashion choices (like that pink disaster she wore last year) but I think she nailed it with this one. 

Worst:
Kerry Washington
How can I be typing these words…but what happened to my fashion goddess?! I'm giving her a pregnant pass though because she will always remain my fave girl.

Thankfully, I didn't see too many missteps of merit this year. I was really blown away by the fashion choices, I think everyone really stepped up their game this year! 

Trends:
NUDE: Nude gowns were everywhere. I'm kind of obsessed with it. They looks phenomenal on camera.

BABY ON BOARD: Baby bumps were the ultimate fashion accessory this year

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs