Monday, April 28, 2014

Warby Parker Spectrum Sun Collection


A couple of weeks ago Warby Parker reached out to me and asked if I could review their new Spectrum Sun Collection. I've always been a fan of Warby Parker, their styles are always classic and you absolutely cannot beat their reasonable prices. (Where else can you purchase a pair of prescription sunglasses for $150!). I have to be honest, I'm kind of obsessed with all of the frames in the collection! 
Dean: The Dean is available for both males and females and is the epitome of sophistication. The frames come in two variations of tortoiseshell and would look great on any face shape. The wayfarer style has been around for decades and is still one of my personal favorites. You can't go wrong with this option. 

Hall: The Hall pair is very Old Hollywood glam. I can picture Elizabeth Taylor rocking these babies. They come in two stains, Cherry Blossom or Whiskey Tortoise. (I'm partial to the latter). 

Minnie: The Minnie style has both the drama of a large frame with the subtlety of the rounded frame. The tortoise pair is calling my name! 

Downing: This style comes in both male and female, as well, and is timeless. They also comes in three color combinations! 

Piper: This pair is so reminiscent of Audrey a la Breakfast at Tiffany's. It's perfect for those of us who adore the cat eye style but are hesitant to go for the full commitment of the dramatic style. 

One of the coolest things about Warby Parker is their "at home try on" offer. It's so difficult to purchase sunglasses online. I've spent hours in stores trying different pairs on, and contemplating which ones are the most flattering, but you don't have that luxury when shopping on the internet. Warby Parker eliminates that issue, they allow you to select up to five styles, that are shipped directly to you, you then choose which pair you like the most and simply mail the others back. For someone who is a huge online shopper, this is genius to me! 

I'm absolutely in love with this collection and can't even decide which pair is my favorite, since each one is better than the last. You honestly cannot go wrong with any of these options! 

2 comments:

  1. All of these are great. I love the Dean and the Piper!

    bmorepreppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs