Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I Like My Money Right Where I Can See It

…hanging in my closet. This is one of my favorite Sex and the City quotes, because it's particularly true. Lately I've been on a bit of a shopping bender and decided to share some of my most recent purchases with you. 


I saw this sweater in the store a few weeks ago and couldn't stop thinking about it. It's the perfect weight for a summer night. 



If you're going to purchase on t-shirt all season, this is the one to buy. I got it in olive and white and wear them with everything. They are the perfect, go-to shirt, and they're ridiculously soft. Be warned, though, when washing do NOT put them in the dryer- I learned that the hard way. 


I'm a big fan of dressy shorts and these are perfect. I got the black but am debating purchasing the other colors. 


This dress is perfect for a transition from day-to-night. 


3 comments:

  1. Half the reason that I go directly from the apartment to the train to the subway to the office with no stops in between is because this unpaid internship business is really putting a damper on my wardrobe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach sweater, so perfect for a cool night on the beach.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs