Thursday, June 26, 2014

Life is Short, Buy the Shoes

"I want a ridiculous extravagant pair of shoes, I find a way to buy them". This past week I took a page out of Carrie Bradshaw's book and bought a ridiculously extravagant pair of shoes. 


I've been coveting (read: obsessed with) the Chanel espadrilles for months now. Every time I would see someone wearing them I would have a little twinge of jealousy so I knew eventually I would have to break down and buy them. But as luck would have it, just as I fell in love with them, so did the rest of the world and they were completely sold out everywhere. After trying on a different version at Bergdorf's last weekend I became a woman on a mission, I had to track them down. Luckily my fabulous Momma is much better at detective work because she located them in Chevy Chase! Yada yada yada…they arrived yesterday! 

Eat your heart out Carrie Bradshaw. 

Can you say #happyfeet? 




6 comments:

  1. I've lusted for these too! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise words.
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are gorgeous!! Definitely worth the splurge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are soooo cute, glad you got them!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs