Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Do you ever have those weekends that actually leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated on Monday morning? I have to admit, more times than not, Sunday night sneaks up on me and I'm left in more of a panic than a calm because of all the things I didn't accomplish because two days just doesn't seem long enough. Thank goodness this past weekend wasn't like that!


This past weekend I made my first trip of the season to The Hamptons and have to tell you, I'm madly in love. I've always been a beach girl, but there is something for refreshing about the exhordanent amount of space, the lush green foliage, and the insanely gorgeous homes. I was lucky enough to skip town Friday morning and snag an extra day by the pool. 

Friday night we went to Wolffer Vineyard and enjoyed some wine and live music. 


Saturday we hit the beach for some more sun.


I grabbed a late Jitney home so I could grab dinner with some friends and hit the town.

Sunday was my lazy day and even though there were a few things on my to-do list that I neglected to finish, I did manage to do my laundry and hit the grocery store so I'd still say it was a successful day.

How did you spend your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Mondays do always sneak up too quickly. The hamptons sounds like the perfect weekend get a way!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs