Monday, July 21, 2014

4th of July Recap

Last week hit this girl like a ton of bricks. Mondays are particularly rough after a week at the beach (and when the high is slated to be 90 degrees you wonder why you even bothered to get out of bed). But I powered through and the week actually managed to go by rather quickly. But I'm still longing for the cool breeze of the ocean and having my feet in the sand, August can't get here fast enough. 

I spent the 4th of July, and the following week after in the Hamptons. It was without a doubt the most relaxing week ever! 

The mains street of Southampton was lined with American Flags 

How Americana is this Brooks Brothers window display? 

The weather was literally perfect every. single. day. (except the actual 4th)

I got lots of extra pool time and checked a few books off the reading list. 

Had the most glorious early morning runs 

I'm ready to go back any time...

How did you spend the 4th? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs