Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Guilty Pleasures

I have a lot of SSBs (if you can catch that reference I applaud you and we need to be best friends). SSB, as defined by Sex and the City is Secret Single Behavior, or basically all of those crazy indulgences that can be kind of embarrassing. 

Here are five of my guilty pleasures: 
Guilty Pleasures




























1. Pandora 90's Radio: Think circa Jewel You Were Meant for Me. It makes me long for a Rachel haircut and Dawson's Creek marathon

2. Weekly Manicure: It may seem like a dumb expense but I just feel so much more polished having my nails polished (get it).

3. Fresh Flowers: I make it a point of purchase fresh flowers every week. It adds a little life to any room

4. Pad Thai: I may or may not order this several times a week. My favorite thing to do is turn on Real Housewives of New York, make a really good drink, and enjoy my favorite dish. Life doesn't get much better than that.

5. Netflix: This is hardly a unique guilty pleasure, everyone and their mother is addicted to Netflix, but I literally could not live without it.

What are some of your guilty pleasures? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same with the nails, always makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have them! I love a good manicure and I totally agree about the flowers!

    bmorepreppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs