Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fall Favorites

Now that my final vacation has come and gone (tear), I feel like I'm in full fall mode. I've been compiling quite an extensive fall wish list for the past few weeks and wanted to share some of the goodies.


Fall Favorites
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

I'm always looking to add classic, versatile, basics to my wardrobe and I think every single one of these would make fabulous new additions. I know I would get so much use out of the Fjallraven backpack on weekend trips out of the city. I told you about my love of flared jeans and desperately need to purchase a new pair ASAP, and these Rag & Bone's are perfection. With bootcut jeans, comes heeled clogs, I can't even express how much I love these Madewell Edmund heels. And while I'm on the subject of shoes, I cannot get enough of this d'Orsay trend and Madewell nailed it with these babies. And finally, you need to have the perfect, lightweight statement jacket and this Zara piece is amazing (not to mention, the faux fur!). I'm sold!

What are you dreaming about for this fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs