Monday, August 25, 2014

Love It or Leave It: Flared Jeans

One of my all time favorite trends are flared jeans. Regardless of whether or not they're technically "in vogue", I always feel an allegiance toward them. About once every decade, flared jeans make a comeback and I'm the first one in line to support their return. Perhaps it's because the 1960's and 70's are my two favorite decades of fashion influence and this bohemian look tops my list. I think there's something so chic and polished about it.

The great part about this style of denim is that they are extremely flattering. They elongate the leg and makes any thigh appear thinner. The trick, however, is to make sure that they are tailored correctly and look best with a platform/wedge shoe. 

Here are some of my favorites: 

This are at the very top of my fall wish list. I'm curious, do you love this look, or do you prefer to leave it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs