Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Greetings from the beach! I've been a little MIA for the past week, or so, but I promise I have tons of posts coming soon. But while I'm busy putting the finishing touches on them (expect things to be back to normal next week), here are a few things I'm loving right now


I was on the fence about statement nails a few years ago, with images of offensive, neon flowers and hideous rhinestones clouding my minds eye. But after seeing the adorable, and surprisingly tasteful. designs of Paintbox Nails I'm sold. This is on my to-do list as soon as I return to the city. 

Anything with pastels, a cake with sprinkles, and a pool has my name written all over it. 

If these are not the most beautiful, perfect flats for the holidays then I don't know what are. 

I'm the furthest thing from a chef as a person can be, but I feel like I may actually be able to handle this recipe (plus it looks delicious) 

There so not my normal style but I'm kind of obsessed with these. I think they are such a fun accessory for the summer. (Remember my new effort to step out of my fashion comfort zone more often). 

I'm still reeling from the tragic death of the beloved Robin Williams and thought this video was the perfect synopsis of all he he shared with the world. He will truly be missed. 


What are you loving this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Hope your having a great time at the beach! I love those flats too.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs