Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

On Wednesday we... share what I'm loving that week. So without further ado 

T.Swift's Shake It Off : I've been "getting down to this sick beat" all week

The Singles Project: I'm such a glutton for reality TV (especially anything on Bravo) and have been binging on this show. If you're unfamiliar, it's an interactive reality show that films six singles in real time (the week the episode airs) as they go on dates in NYC. The audience gets to decide various components of the show from who they date to what kind of dates they go on. It's absolutely addicting.

Fresh Flowers: a la this gorgeous bouquet 


This Homemade Poptart Recipe: I'm not joking when I say that I have pop tarts for lunch literally everyday. 

What are you loving this Wednesday? 



2 comments:

  1. I love Shake it Off, too! It's been on repeat in my car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those J.Crew sunglasses. I saw them in the catalog and now I think I need them!

    bmorepreppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs