Wednesday, September 3, 2014

All Teched Out

In this day and age, we rely so heavily on our technology. There are few points within the day that I am more than five feet from my phone. Since our devices are such a big component of our everyday life it's only fair that we style them, much like the way we style ourselves everyday. Here are a few of my favorites to glam up your emoji's home.


Teched Out 3

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9


I'm a big fan of the natural look of the iPhone now that they come in gold and silver so I was on the hunt for a case that still showcased my phone. I went with this Kate Spade case in gold. (I also love this one and this.)

But I'm also partial to a colorful phone. You can never go wrong with a Kate Spade or Lilly Pulitzer case.

What are your favorite phone cases? 

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs