Thursday, September 25, 2014

These Boots Were Made for Walking

Boots have to be one of the best parts of fall and winter. In my opinion, you really can never have too many pairs (especially in a place where they're pretty much the only option four months of the year). So I have decided to expand my collection this fall.

Boots

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

Frye: I own both the Frye Jane and Melissa Button boots and live in them during the fall and winter. The Jane style has the perfect heel height that allows the perfect transition from day to night. The Melissa Button boots are extremely versatile, based on their low heel, and get used more than any other boots in my closet.m

Sole Society: I have been looking for a reasonably priced, slouchy, suede boot since college and feel like I have finally found my solemate (get it?). I discovered them last year, but was reluctant to pull the trigger and they ultimately sold out. Let's just say I've learned my lesson and won't be making that mistake again this year.

Stuart Weitzman 50/50- The over-the-knee trend has got to be one of my favorite looks. It's sophisticated and chic, all the while being hip and relevant. You can't get more on point than with the Stuart Weitzman 50/50 boots.

Over-the-Knee- The are tons of more wallet friendly options out there to achieve the 50/50 look without being forced to eat Ramen Noodles every night. The Michael Kors and Soce Society pair are amongst my favorite.

Do you have your eye on any boots this season?

Routine 

2 comments:

  1. I have the Frye Melissa boots as well and have worn them so much over the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually have the 50/50 and they are probably the best investment i've made

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs