Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Here are a few of the things I'm loving lately: 

Dying over this Emoji Stationary: it's at the top of my stocking stuffer wish list for Christmas

Spending some extra gorgeous outside time, enjoying the fall

The return of Scandal: I'm obsessed with this show and have been dying since last seasons finale. My friends and I are planning a popcorn and red wine premier party (we're so Olivia right?). Not to mention, The Limited is releasing their own Olivia Pope themed clothing line- as Rachel Zoe would say, I die.

Having my first (and second,third, and fourth) Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season

Reading The Skimm: After Mackenzie did a profile on the two creators of the website, I immediately signed up. I have since told basically everyone I know about their ingenious concept (a daily email blast with the days headlines and pertinent information explained in layman's terms). Sign up immediately.

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs