Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Haunted by Halloween

I'm just going to say it, I hate Halloween. I've never been a huge fan, even when I was little, but as I've grown up it has just filled me with so much anxiety. I can never come up with clever costume ideas and even when I do manage to concoct a half baked attempt, I feel silly. I had kind of hoped I was past the point when I was expected to dress up but alas I was roped into giving it one more go, with two of my friends. (I swear this is the last year!)


Queen Bee (my personal fave) 

If you're anything like me, a Halloween costume has been the last thing on your mind. But before you know it, you'll be expected to don a mesmerizing ensemble. So I thought I would share some of my favorite, easy, costume ideas.







Kelly, from StudioDYI is literally a genius and while I long for the day when I no longer have to dress up, these ideas actually put me in the Halloween mood! Check out her other ideas here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs