Thursday, October 16, 2014

Shop Shopbop's Sale

It's one of my favorite times a year, and I don't just mean because it is officially fall, the semi annual Shopbop Friends & Family sale is upon us! I have scoured the site and have tried to narrow it down to my favorites. Since the sale only happens twice a year I feel compelled to stock up on all the things I've had my eye on, and some other wardrobe staples.

I've been trying my best to squelch my shopping addiction lately so it's been especially difficult to rein myself in. But I'm in desperate need (okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration) of some new fall additions. 

Here are a few of my absolute favorites: 

This Clu Too Ruffled Striped Top has been in my "favorites" folder for weeks. I'm obsessed with it and can already envision myself living in it. (I also snagged this one). 

I'm also dying over these two top options ( 1 / 2 )

I'm slightly obsessed with the grid print trend and the moment I saw this Endless Rose Prep Sweater, I knew I had to have it. 

You can never have too much houndstooth and this BB Dakota Nolan Sweater was screaming my name. 

I'm also loving these sweater options ( 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

I've realized that I am in desperate need of some fall/winter "going out" dresses and this BB Dakota Jaylee Dress is right up my alley. I'm obsessed with the cobalt blue hue. 

Here are a few of my other favorite options ( 1 / 2 / 3

I've been drooling over these gorgeous SKOT Partyskirts for two years and think this might finally be the year I pull the trigger (I also adore the "ball point blue"). I mean, how perfect is it for the holidays?! (I picture it paired with this simple, Three Dot Cropped Sweater).    

I contemplated purchasing each one of these ( 1 / 2 / 3 ) 

I'm head over heels for this entire look, particularly the BB Dakota Darby Sweater Vest. While, it didn't make it into my cart this time, it's at the top of my birthday wish list (hint hint Mom). 

Here are some other outerwear pieces I have my eye on ( 1 / 2 / 3

Be sure to use code FAMILY25 at the register for your discount! 

I'm dying to know, what did you pick up at this years sale? 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your picks, especially that skirt! I'm trying not to spend, but I'm having such a hard time with the sale!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs