Thursday, October 30, 2014

Weekend Wardrobe

If you're anything like me, by the time the weekend rolls around, all you want to wear are comfortable clothes. I spend so much time and energy trying to decide what to wear during the week that come weekend I have exhausted all of my fashion inspiration. I'll completely confess that when I'm running around, checking things of my to-do list, I am almost always in head-to-toe Lululemon, or other workout clothes. Partially I figure that if I'm wearing gym clothes I'm more likely to force myself to actually participate in some physical activity, and partially it's because they're comfortable and easy.


One of the new trends lately are more glam leisure clothing, which I'm obviously on board with. They allow you to look stylish and put together, but offer the comfort of pajamas.

Basic Tees
Forever 21, $4 (you can't beat that price!) 

Sweaters/ Sweatshirts 

Bottoms
J.Crew, $49 (25% off right now, I just bought them and they're heavenly) 
J.Crew, $49 (25% off) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs