Thursday, November 20, 2014

Back to Black

This week has given us our first real taste of winter, here in the city, and I have to say that I have already lost my appetite. But one of the gloriously refreshing things about the start of "the grey days" as I like to refer to them, is the reintroduction of the winter wardrobe. It's hardly a shocking revelation that all New Yorkers wear, even in the summer, is black. But what's so interesting is that they constantly find new and inventive ways to showcase their monochromatic palates.

(Get the look: here and here)

As I glanced around the N Train, which suddenly more closely resembled a funeral home, than a subway car, I was captivated by the different ways women were showcasing their personal style all dressed in the same color. 

Since it appears that my wardrobe will now predominately consist of one shade until the first blooms of spring I thought it was necessary to seek out some Pinspirstion...

What's your favorite look head-to-toe look? 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the third look! But seriously the subway has become a funeral car, but a super stylish one at least!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs