Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Gallery Wall

Yesterday I told you that I finally invested in a new dresser (and hung up my Gray Malin Central Park photograph) but the space is still missing something. I have my eye on a fun periwinkle lamp to add a little pizazz to the top of my dresser but I need to add a little color to the wall. I've been admiring other peoples gallery walls for what feels like forever and feel like this is the perfect solution to the sea of white. Gallery walls are the ideal way to showcase so many different kinds of artwork and are the perfect representation of someones personality.

I have to admit, though, I'm a little daunted by the process. First, deciding on, and acquiring all of the artwork is overwhelming. I want every piece I hang to have personal significance. Then the prospect of actually hanging the artwork already gives me anxiety since I'm so compulsive I'm not sure I'll be able to achieve the haphazard look that is essential. But never the less, I'm challenging myself to go for it and invite you along on this journey. 

Here are some of my inspiration walls: 

If you have an tips please pass them along! Be sure to check back soon when I share all of my artwork selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs