Monday, December 15, 2014

Gift Guide: Hostess

So I have obviously been a little MIA lately, but I'm back with several gift guides for all of you last minute shoppers out there. 

First up: Hostess Gifts. 

With the holidays comes tons of glorious parties and you definitely can't show up empty handed. That's why it's important to constantly have a few trinkets hanging around for hostess gifts. I'd like to say that I have enough forethought to constantly stock these, but I'm totally the last minute, run to the liquor store for a bottle of wine, kind of girl. But in a world in which I wake up for rooster SoulCycle and cook organic dinners every night, I'd be full stocked with these goodies to hand out. Hey maybe in the New Year...Gift Guide: Hostess


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

What are your go-to hostess gifts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs